The dropin form is rendered based on the settings you have maintained in your Braintree control panel. By adding CVV and AVS rules, the dropin form field will display the cvv and postal code fields.
Articles in this section
- Why is Paymill not showing?
- Why is my license inactive?
- Is 3D secure supported?
- How are payment methods stored?
- What do the custom forms look like?
- Does this plugin support donations?
- How do I make my orders go to a complete status automatically?
- Can the payment method displayed to the customer be changed?
- Is Apple Pay supported?
- Can I customize the custom forms?