Advanced users have the option to customize one of the existing forms by placing the form file inside their active theme's directory.
To customize a form, please perform the following steps.
Select the form that will display on the checkout page and save.
- Navigate to your wordpress site's theme directory.
- Create a new directory within your active theme called woo-payment-gateway.
- Within the woo-payment-gateway directory, create another directory called custom-forms.
- Locate the custom form that you wish to customize. The custom forms are located in the plugin's directory.
- Copy the form file. In this example, that would be google-material-form.php. Navigate back to your theme's woo-payment-gateway directory and paste the file into the custom-forms directory.
- You can now make any changes you want to the custom form's html. In this example, we will change the google material form's header text. Open the form file that you just pasted and edit the following text.
- Navigate to your WooCommerce Checkout page and verify the change.