The dropin form fields are rendered based on the processing settings that have been maintained in the Braintree Control panel. For the Braintree sandbox environment, PayPal and Coinbase buttons will show automatically.
The basic dropin form appears as follows without an field configurations:
To add fields to the dropin form, perform the following steps.
Add CVV Field
- Login to your Braintree account and navigate to the Processing page.
- Navigate to the CVV rules section.
- Select the options that apply to your business process and save your settings.
- The dropin form will now appears as follows:
Add Postal Code Field:
- Navigate to the AVS section of the processing page and click edit.
- Select all of the options that apply to your business process and save your settings.
- The dropin form will now appear as follows: