Payment methods are stored securely in the Braintree Vault. When a payment method is stored with Braintree, a reference to that payment method called a payment token is stored in the Wordpress database. This payment token is then used to reference the vaulted payment method.
Articles in this section
- Why is Paymill not showing?
- Why is my license inactive?
- Is 3D secure supported?
- How are payment methods stored?
- What do the custom forms look like?
- Does this plugin support donations?
- How do I make my orders go to a complete status automatically?
- Can the payment method displayed to the customer be changed?
- Is Apple Pay supported?
- Can I customize the custom forms?