The plugin has advanced built in subscription functionality that will allow merchants to create and manage subscription products on their site. This tutorial will show you how to create a subscription product.
In order to start selling subscription products, there are several steps that must be performed.
- Create a Braintree subscription plan.
- Create a Product in your WooCommerce store.
- Click the button to retrieve all of the subscription plans from Braintree.
- On the Product Type dropdown, select Braintree Subscription.
- Enter all of the information specific to your subscription product. The billing interval will be determined in the next step based on the subscription plans that are assigned.
- Select the plans from the drop-down that you want to assign to the product and click the Add Plan button. Only plans that share the same billing frequency can be added together. A plan should be added for every currency that you intend to offer the product in.
- If the product is virtual, there will be no need for shipping. In the example, we are creating a physical product that will be shipped on each billing period. There is an option to add one time shipping for the product if you only ship the product once.
- Click thebutton to preview your new subscription product.