The plugin has advanced built in subscription functionality that will allow merchants to create and manage subscription products on their site. This tutorial will show you how to create a variable subscription product.
In order to start selling subscription products, there are several steps that must be performed.
- Create a Braintree subscription plan.
- Create a Product in your WooCommerce store.
- Click the button to retrieve all of the subscription plans from Braintree.
- On the Product Type dropdown, select Braintree Variable Subscription.
- Add attributes for the variable subscriptions. The attributes will be used in the next step to create variations.
- Add a variation using one of the attributes from the previous step.
- Expand the new product and add the subscription specific information to the product variation. The Billing Interval will be determined based on the subscription plan(s) that you add.
- Select the plans from the drop-down that you want to assign to the product and click the Add Plan button. Only plans that share the same billing frequency can be added together. A plan should be added for every currency that you intend to offer the product in.
- Add as many variations as desired by following the previous steps.
- Click thebutton to preview your new variable subscription product.