As a store manager, you have the ability to create a subscription for a customer, rather then having the customer go through the checkout process.
This process is very similar to creating a WooCommerce order.
To create a subscription for a customer, perform the following steps.
- Navigate to the subscriptions list page.
Click the button.
- Set the subscription status to Pending Payment and assign the customer.
- Click and add the subscription product.
- Click and then
- Add the subscription relevant data such as trail period, length, and plan.
- Click to save the subscription.
The subscription will now be available under the customer's my account page when the login. The status will show as Pending Payment.
Within the subscription's detailed view page, the customer will have the option to pay for the subscription.
Once the payment method is added, the subscription will be created in Braintree.