Version 2.6.0 has been released! This version includes many requested features such as PayPal credit as its own gateway, version 3 of the drop-in form, and the ability for merchants to select different loader elements for the custom forms.
In previous versions, the place holders of the custom forms could only be presented in one language. By integrating with WPML, users can translate the placeholder text to any language their site supports.
- Merchants can now select from 9 pre-configured loaders that display on the checkout page while credit cards are being processed.
- Merchants can design and create their own custom loader or customize an existing loader.
- PayPal Credit gateway.
- Drop-in form Version 3.
- Donations now have gateways which can be enabled or disabled.
- Integraton with WPML for translations.
- Exception handling for network issues when processing WC Subscriptions.
- Subscription fields are now hidden for variable products and only display when a Braintree Variable Subscription is chosen as the product type.
- Magic quotes removed from device data.
- End date calculation for Braintree subscription uses local timezone instead of UTC for accuracy.