Braintree For WooCommerce includes certain performance boosting code that improves the load time of the checkout page. When billing or shipping field information is updated on the checkout page, WooCommerce makes a call to your server to refresh the checkout page. That refresh causes the payment methods section to regenerate By default the option Refresh Payment Fragements is disabled. However, some gateways require the payment section to refresh so you can easily disable this setting.
Articles in this section
- Why is Paymill not showing?
- Why is my license inactive?
- Is 3D secure supported?
- How are payment methods stored?
- What do the custom forms look like?
- Does this plugin support donations?
- How do I make my orders go to a complete status automatically?
- Can the payment method displayed to the customer be changed?
- Is Apple Pay supported?
- Can I customize the custom forms?